The GSB&L is happy to announce that ALL academic programmes will be on offer in their entirety in 2021. Our 2021 applications are being processed on the premise of a return to face-to-face contact lectures. However, due to the unpredictability of COVID-19, the mode of instruction will always be subject to upholding student health and safety first, and governed by prevailing H&S regulations. Accordingly, the School has the agility to quickly respond through either a blended or online teaching approach, and if permitted, also through controlled but limited contact sessions. Should the current restrictions remain unchanged, then the online mode of delivery will be maintained through controlled but limited contact sessions.
What you need to know before you apply
Ensure that you have the following certified documents ready for uploading:
- Matric certificate
- Certificate copies of completed degree/s and academic records for each
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (for MBA applications only)
- Minimum 2 page Research Proposal Intent (for full research M-Com only, click here to download the template and work according to sub-headings)
- Note: Applicants for PhD studies to specify your major as Leadership Studies
- SAQA Certificate for International Applicants (International students require a SAQA evaluation certificate to evaluate degrees according to South African standards. In this regard please contact SAQA directly on +27(12) 431 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
N.B. All documents must be certified, certification must not be OLDER than 3 months
Note: All our postgraduate programmes are offered on a part-time basis. The delivery of these programmes is either through evening lectures (Mondays to Thursdays from 18h00 until 21h00) or through block release (i.e. Mondays to Fridays from 08h00 until 17h00 or Wednesdays to Saturdays from 08h00 until 17h00.
Applicant must indicate on the application their preference of study part-time (WB) or full-time (WA)(if applying for full research Masters or PhD/DBA)