To educate managers and leaders to create value for society. We are a school that is academically excellent, innovative in research and critically engaged with society and its institutions.
To be a prominent graduate school of business and leadership education in Africa.
- Pursue excellence in teaching and learning
- Engage in socially relevant and innovative research
- Nurture regional, national and international partnerships and collaborations
- Make GSB&L a School of choice for students
- Engage in responsible community programmes
Core Values = REACH
Accreditation and Memberships
- In keeping with most other accredited business schools in South Africa, the GSB&L is a Full Member of the Association of African Business Schools (www.aabschools.com) and a Member of the South African Business Schools Association (www.sabsa.co.za).
- Our MBA Programme is internationally recognised and accredited by the Council on Higher Education of South Africa.